Below are some of the things I've written that are available on the web, or that I hope I can put up if I get permission. If you want the list of most of the things I've written, peruse my Curriculum Vitae
- Huang MP, Himle J, Beier K, Alessi NE. Comparing Virtual and Real Worlds for Acrophobia Treatment. In Medicine Meets Virtual Reality: Art Science, Technology: Healthcare (R)evolution. Westwood JD, Hoffman HM, Stredney D, and Weghorst SJ, (eds.) Amsterdam: IOS Press, 1998:175-179.
- Huang MP, Alessi NE. Current limitations in the application of Virtual Reality to mental health research. In Virtual Environments in Clinical Psychology and Neuroscience. G Riva, BK Wiederhold, E Molinari (eds.). pp. 63-66. Amsterdam: IOS Press, 1998.
- Huang MP, Alessi NE. Presence as an Emotional Experience. In Medicine Meets Virtual Reality: The Convergence of Physical and Informational Technologies Options for a New Era in Healthcare. JD Westwood, HM Hoffman, RA Robb, D Stredney. (eds). pp. 148-153. Amsterdam: IOS Press, 1999.
- Huang MP, Alessi NE. Mental Health Implications for Presence. Cyberpsychology & Behavior. (1999); 2(1):15-18
- Huang MP, Alessi NE. An introduction to Virtual Reality in Psychiatry. Canadian Psychiatric Association Bulletin. (February 2000); 32(1): 14-17.